Exercise Bands Set with Handles, Door Anchor and Ankle Strap (11-piece set with Carry Bag)
If you are into health and fitness in any way, you should own a good quality exercise bands set. If you do not have one or would like an upgrade or even double up on exercise bands set ‘s, here is my recommendation and the one that I currently use:
In Stock | Fulfilled by Amazon
In partnership with SwapFat4Fit, Jim is offering a high quality and well built exercise bands set that can be used in conjunction with Jim’s home workouts programs, books series and training routines. This exercise bands set is durable, can be stacked on the handles for extra progression and the bands themselves are colour-coded for easy identification. Each coloured exercise band has a different working resistance level. These are as follows: • Yellow: 3—5lbs • Green: 5—8lbs • Red: 8—13lbs • Blue: 13—19lbs • Black: 19—23lbs
All exercise bands are 1.2m (1200mm) in length. Enjoy your training!
- 5 resistance bands with steel carabiner-style attachment
- 2 handles with foam grips
- 2 well-cushioned and durable ankle straps
- 1 door anchor
- 1 carry bag
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B01D8MVI52
Why this particular exercise bands set?
During the past several years, we have had a fair few readers of our home workout series of books ask advice on which set of resistance bands they should use in conjunction with the workout routines that are set out in the books.
There are a lot of exercise bands on the market so I did a bit of testing to find a manufacture that we can work with to offer us a high quality product that can withstand the rigours of long term use.
I wanted an exercise band set that:
- Was well-built and tough
- Could be used for exercise progression
- Could be used to target every major muscle group in the body
- Was easy to store and transport
After testing this for several months as part of a bodybuilding home workout that I am working on (Coming soon J ) I am more than happy with this choice! It was everything that I was looking for and I was really impressed with the quality of the product.
The exercise band set comes as part of an eleven piece package. The set includes:
- 5 different latex resistant bands that are 1200mm in length, colour coded for easy identification.
Yellow – 3-5lbs
Green – 5-8lbs
Red – 8-13lbs
Blue – 13-19lbs
Black – 19-23lbs
- 2 X foam covered handles with metal D rings
- 2 X heavily padded Velcro ankle straps
- 1 X door anchor
- 1 X handy Velcro fastening carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
Some useful features
- Due to the function of all the attachments, the resistance band set can act as a “portable gym” that can easily be used in the home or taken away if you happen to travel
- The resistance band set can be used to target all major muscle groups whilst also hitting some commonly neglected muscles.
- Because of the sturdy build of this kit, you can add multiple bands to the handle for further exercise progression.
This is a great kit and it is actually a big upgrade to the exercise band kit that is featured in my books; “Home workout for beginners” and “Home workout circuit training”. Although this is a different kit from the one in the books, if you choose this kit, you will have more than is needed to follow the outlined routines.
There are cheaper resistance band sets, different styles and different training methods out there but I have first-hand experience with a cheaper product and when I compared my earlier set to this one, there really was no comparison.
So if you looking at investing in a resistance band set or you are about to start one of my home workout routines, this is my offering and recommendation. I personally have two of these sets that I use for my own home workouts, utilising both kits to create a small home gym and due to the extra bands that I have, there is plenty of room for progression.
God luck with your training!
If you would like to pick up this resistance band set, you can grab it here:
All the best